Monday, September 24, 2012

Eight More at Lunch



Just took eight more shots today at lunch to bring my count to 24. Like I said before, I work with some awesome people.

In an effort to make this a possible learning blog I wanted to try something a little different today. I have been using a step stool to get a slightly higher, more flattering, angle in all of my previous shots. I still did that today, but on a few of them I shot from an elevated angle and then from straight on. I wanted to show how big a difference a minor shift in lens angle can make in the way the subject of the shot looks. The difference can be significant in a lot of cases. After I process a few I will give some examples.

Anyhow, I hope to post a few tonight…

Thanks again to those who shot with me today…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter